To edit the Event Duration for a Roadshow or a Merchandising Work Order submitted via the Vendor Portal, ensure that the correct event duration is selected. Unlike scheduling a Product Demonstration, where you cherry pick the days you want to execute events, a Roadshow or Merchandising event typically runs consecutive days. See below on how to edit these types of Work Orders.
- At the top, make sure that the event duration is set to the proper duration.
- If you need to make edits, select the number and the duration (Day, Week or Month) at the top, under Event Duration, and then select one Start Date in the calendar. This start date will be the first date for the duration you selected. In the example below, the roadshow is set for a 4 Day Duration, with a Start Date of January 15th. This means the work order will be scheduled for January 15-18.
- Remove any other dates Note: If you select multiple dates in the calendar, the system will schedule a 4-day event for EACH date you select.
4. Select the Locations for your Start Date.
a. You can also type in or copy and paste a comma separated warehouse number list into the “Enter location numbers…” field. This will show you all the location found and invalid locations, so you can correct your number.
5. Click Next to proceed.
6. Review all the details of the work order and proceed to Step 7 – Summary and click Submit Changes to save your edits. Note: If you do not take the work order all the way through Step 7, your changes will not be saved.